This is the old Design Jam site. Visit the new site here.
Design Jams are one-or-two-day design sessions, during which people team up to tackle engaging User Experience (UX) challenges.
Similar to developer ‘hackdays’ they aim to get designers together to learn and collaborate with each other while working on actual problems. The sessions champion open-source thinking & sharing and are non-profit, run by local volunteers.
More about Design Jams
Want to get involved by organising your own Design Jam? Know someone? We’re actively on the lookout for more local champions around the globe, so get in touch with any of the past local teams OR register your interest to run a design jam.
- Design Jam Milan 2 - to be confirmed
- Design Jam Rhein-Neckar - 10 & 11 November 2012 - POSTPONED to 2013
- Design Jam Lisbon 1 24 November 2012
- Design Jam Rio - to be confirmed
- Design Jam London 5 - 27 - 28 July 2012
- Design Jam Bristol 1 - 16 June 2012
- Border Town Design Jam (Toronto #2) - 2-3 March 2012
- Design Jam Amsterdam - 25 February 2012
- Design Jam Paris - 17-18 February 2012
- Design Jam London 4 - 26 November 2011
- Design Jam Brighton - November 2011
- Design Jam Reading 1 - October 2011
- Design Jam Boston #1 - October 2011
- Design Jam Roma 1 - July 2011
- Design Jam London 3 - July 2011
- Design Jam Barcelona #1 June, 2011
- Design Jam Iasi #1 - June 2011
- Design Jam Oxford #1 - May 2011
- Design Jam Milan #1 - April 2011
- Design Jam Chapel Hill #1 - March 2011
- Design Jam London 2 - February 2011
- Design Jam London 1 - November 2010